Kamis, 18 Safar 1441 / 17 Oktober 2019

Kamis, 18 Safar 1441 / 17 Oktober 2019

TNI Commander to drag killers of workers to the court

Jumat 07 Des 2018 02:10 WIB

Red: Reiny Dwinanda

Evacuation of victims of massacres of armed criminal group (KKB) in Nduga, Papua.

Evacuation of victims of massacres of armed criminal group (KKB) in Nduga, Papua.

Foto: dok. Polda Papua
Armed Criminal Group attacks, kills Istaka Karya workers in Nduga, Papua, on Sunday.

REPUBLIKA.CO.ID, JAKARTA -- TNI Commander Marshal Hadi Tjahjanto stressed that he would drag the Papua Ndugama Armed Forces / KKB Criminal Group which killed dozens of PT Istaka Karya workers and TNI soldiers to be legally tried. He said that the Indonesian National Armed Forces (TNI) are firm in dealing with this problem.

Baca Juga

"We will arrest the armed criminal group and adjudicate in accordance with applicable law in Indonesia," said Marshal Hadi.

The TNI Commander stressed that the humanitarian tragedy that occurred in Nduga was not an ordinary criminal event. The National Police ranks, he said, will immediately conduct a crime scene on the murder of PT Istaka Karya workers on Mount Kabo and the shooting of first sergeant Handoko in the Battalion 755 / Yaled Post in Mbua to gather evidence.

"This is a very cruel act, so that the TNI-Polri will take this matter seriously," he explained.

Through the law enforcement process against the perpetrators of the crime, it is hoped that the Nduga people will return to a calm living condition without fear of the KKB shooting terror. Hadi said that currently the joint TNI-Polri apparatus had fully controlled Mount Kabo, the location of the massacre of dozens of PT Istaka Karya workers by the KKB.

Until Thursday this joint TNI-Polri apparatus had found 16 bodies suspected of being workers of PT Istaka Karya killed by the KKB on December 2, 2018. The bodies of the victims and workers found safe will soon be evacuated from Mbua to Timika on Thursday afternoon.

Earlier, Hadi released the body of the late First Sergeant Handoko who was then flown to Sorong, West Papua. The release was carried out in the Avco hangar of Timika Moses Kilangin Airport, Mimika, Papua, Thursday at 10:00 CET. The body was then flown to Sorong using the Sriwijaya Air airline.

The military release ceremony was also attended by the Deputy Chief of the Indonesian Police (Deputy Chief of Police) Commissioner General Ari Dono Sukmanto, and a number of other TNI and Polri ranks.

"We have just witnessed the departure ceremony of the deceased Sergeant First Handoko who will be flown to Sorong because the deceased's house was in Sorong," said the TNI Commander after the release ceremony.

 The TNi Commander explained, First Sergeant Handoko was one of the victims when the armed criminal group (KKSB) attacked Post 755 / Yaled Battalion in Mbua, Nduga Regency on 3 December.

"The exact event was on the middle of the night. After the Armed Criminal Group (KKSB) killed PT employees of the Karya Library in the elevation area, Koba," the Commander in Chief participated.

Of the 22 troops at Battalion 755 / Yaled Post, one was killed on behalf of Sertu Handoko while one wounded TNI soldier named Pratu Sugeng was being treated intensively at Mitra Masyarakat Hospital (RSMM) Timika. The body of TNI soldier Serda Handoko, the shooting victim of armed criminal group (KKDB) and Pratu Sugeng at the Yonif 755 / Yalet post in Mbua District, Nduga Regency, arrived in Timika on Wednesday (5/12) at around 3:00 p.m. using a helicopter from Kenyam District, Nduga District.

Handoko's body was then taken to Brigif 20 / IJK Kostrad III to be buried and only flown to Sorong on Thursday (6/12) to be buried.

sumber : Antara
BACA JUGA: Ikuti Serial Sejarah dan Peradaban Islam di Islam Digest , Klik di Sini
  • Komentar 0

Dapatkan Update Berita Republika